Macro Toolworks and Perfect Keyboard Forums • Inspector type tool?
Page 1 of 1

Inspector type tool?

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:52 pm
by Petr
Q: I have used other Macro programmers, and most/all of them have an inspector.

It is a tool that shows information, like, window title, window coordinates, screen coordinates, processes running
color, ect. ect.

Is there a tool like this in Macrotoolworks pro?
I hav not been able to locate one if there is, If not, what do you all use in it's place?

A: Each command has a configuration window. If a command parameter is something that an inspection tool would be needed then the inspection tool is available by clicking on [...] button.For example, if editing command (Window ACTIVATE), there is a small [...] button in upper-right area of the command configuration window.